Cupcake Bake Sale
Sunday, July 15, 2007
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

AlhumduliLlah! Yesterday we held a Cupcake Bake Sale at a local community center, with all the proceeds going to help the children in Thailand, insha'Allah.



Overall, the event and sales went pretty good, we made a total of $290 (including $90 from donations.. many thanks). Insha'Allah the money will either go directly to the school and they can use it as they wish, or to help buy books to start a library. I shall keep everyone updated on how the money is used, insha'Allah.

Jazak'Allah to all those sisters who helped out during the event, to the sisters who took so much time and care in making such amazing cupcakes for the sale (masha'Allah), and to those who bought cupcakes to support the cause. May Allah Most High shower you with His infinite blessings and give you success in this world and in the next. Ameen.

Insha'Allah I pray I have the opportunity to continue raising funds and helping out the school. If any one has any ideas for future events, please share your ideas. And if you are interested in organizing something in your area to help the school in Thailand, contact me, insha'Allah I'll see what I can do from my end to help out.

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 7:41 AM | Permalink


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts