Secret Cupcake Swap
Saturday, November 25, 2006


As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

Definition:
cup-cake [kuhp-keyk]
–noun
a small cake, the size of an individual portion, baked in a cup-shaped mold.
..... what they don't tell you, is they are absolutely yummy and so very cute!!

Details of swap: Send a minimum of 2 items, (all cupcake related) to your swap partner.
Ideas: cupcake art, cupcake decorations (ie. sprinkles, etc.), cupcake recipes, cupcake crafts, cupcake liners, cupcake fabric, cupcake jewelry, etc.
One item should be handmade. (here is your opportunity to be 'creative')
This is a secret swap, so the only information you will receive is your swap partners mailing address.

Participants allowed: International (open to Females only!)

Ages allowed: All ages. (note: if you are not mature enough to see this swap through, please don't sign up)

Cost Limit: Non. There should be no 'expectations'. The idea is to have fun with it, and be a little creative.

Rules: This is a secret swap so you will have to inform only me via email or post in the comments section when you have sent out your package and when you receive your package.


Sign up due date: Monday, December 11th, 2006
Partners will be Emailed to you on: Tuesday, December 12th, 2006
Package HAS TO BE MAILED OUT before: Wednesday, January 31st, 2007



If you would like to participate, I will need to know the following information. (amtullah79@yahoo.ca) note: .ca NOT .com
Please email me the answers even if you have participated in a previous swap.

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER
Name of swap: Secret Cupcake Swap
Blog name/url: (if applies)
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address:
City, State, Zip (country if needed):
Favourite cupcake?
Does your swap partner have your permission to post pics of your 'creation' (ie. on their blog):
How did you hear about this swap:
Comments:

Number of participants to date: 16

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 5:11 PM | Permalink


16 Comments:


At 7:08 PM, Blogger J Lev

OH MY. You've really done it this time. ;D Since most girls have cupcake mania.. this is sooo perfectly delicious. Can i please participate again? :D

 

At 10:32 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dear sister,

I.. and I'm definitely sure your swap partner (whoever she may be) would be thrilled to have you join us! You did a wonderful job with the Eid Book Swap (it's hard to let go of good swappers ya'know)

Can you email me the answers to the Questionnaire please.

Ma'salaama
Farhana

 

At 7:24 AM, Blogger wayfarer

oh how funnn! I'm going to have to sign up for this for sure.

 

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dear sisters,

That would be wonderful Zaynab! Thank you. If you need any help, let me know.

Insha'Allah I hope you join us Wayfarer :)

Ma'salaama
Farhana

 

At 6:54 AM, Blogger Hijabi Apprentice

Asalaamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Dear Farhana,

Count me in! I'll email you shortly!

ma'a salaamah,

ha

 

At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Assalaamu Alaikum Ukhti, thanks for stopping by my blog: ) Masha'allah, I love yours! It's so creative and crafty, totally my cup of tea!

The cupcake swap sounds sooo neat, I'm really thinking about doing it, will email you soon insha'allah.

Look forward to seeing you around often insha'allah.

Wasalaam!

 

At 11:19 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dear sisters,

Jazak'Allah for dropping by and leaving your comments,.. and for all the sisters who have already mailed in their questionnaire.

Thank you very much Muslim Wife :) Insha'Allah I hope you decide to join us.

Insha'Allah I hope this swap is fun for everyone, no stress.. just fun!!!

Ma'salaama
Farhana

 

At 5:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Just sent you "the" email : )

(can I link to you on my blog?)

 

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dear sister,

Jazak'Allah for the email :)

Yes, you can definitely link to me.. thank you.

Ma'salaama
Farhana

 

At 10:22 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dear sister Amira,

Jazak'Allah for the email. I am very happy you will be joining us! :)

Ma'salaama
Farhana

 

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Unknown

Please include me in your next swap no matter what the theme I so need to express the creative side of myself and I love to give.

Feel free to email

free2live@bellsouth.net

or visit a forum I moderatehttp://www.modernmuslimwoman.com

Thanks

~~Ayesha (lifeAgift)

 

At 1:52 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dear sister Ayesha,

Thank you for stopping by :)

Insha'Allah I shall email you as soon as we have a new project or swap up.

Ma'salaama
Farhana

 

At 12:59 AM, Blogger nadi n

hi!
i this swap still available? i would love to join!

 

At 6:17 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Hello Nadi,
Thank you so much for dropping by.

I am sorry, this swap was done a while back. Oddly enough, I thought about it today.. before even reading your comment, and though we should have one with the same theme since it was such a hit. So hopefully I will have that running around August.. please check back.

Take care,
Farhana

 

At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

i would also like to participate.

 

At 10:24 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu Qur'an,

I'm sorry.. this swap was done a long time ago. Insha'Allah keep checking for blog updates, we might have new swaps in the future.

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Farhana

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts