Children of Gaza
Sunday, February 01, 2009
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuh

All of us are well aware of what is going on in Gaza, I shall save you the details and images. If you can help in any way, please do so.



Details of project: Send in clothing and toys for the children of Gaza. Please make sure they are NEW. You may also add a note/card/letter.

Other ways to help:
:: Post the banner (on my side bar) on your site linked to this post.
:: Inform family, friends, co-workers, and classmates about this project.
:: Pray for those who are less-fortunate.

How they will be delievered: AlhumduliLlah we've finally found a way to get things into Gaza. Irfan Airway will be transporting everything for us to an area around Gaza (free) from there trucks will take it into Gaza, and there we have some brothers and sisters who will hand them out. (This is done through the organization Ummhat)

Participants allowed: International

Ages allowed: All ages.

Cost Limit: None.


All items must be in no later than February 14th, 2009. (sorry about the date change)


If you would like to help, please email (amtullah79@yahoo.ca) me for an address where you can mail the clothing and/or toys. If you already know MY address, go ahead and mail it there.

Thank you.

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 8:11 AM | Permalink


12 Comments:


At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

okay, can i get the address, i'm sending it from the states

 

At 7:36 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Hey Anonymous,
I'd be happy to provide a mailing address, can you please email me so I can send you one.

Take Care
Farhana

 

At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Salam Farhana,

MashaAllah, you are organising another project. In Malaysia, most organisation are collecting cash, MERCY (www.mercy.org.my) is already in Gaza Alhamdulillah. Yours is much more of a personal gesture. InshaAllah, I will put up the banner at my blog soon.

Hugs,
Roving Soul

 

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest Roving Soul,

Wonderful to see your lovely words again :D

Yes, yes.. alhumduliLlah, there are many organizations collecting cash, - it's much easier to get that in. I feel like it's almost a miracle we can send clothing because of how difficult it is to get things into Gaza. Insha'Allah I hope others see the 'miracle' in it as well.

Jazaki'Allahu khair for putting up the banner, I very much apprecaite it.

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana

 

At 9:42 PM, Blogger Moon

Assalaamu alaikum sis!!!

i've tagged you!
For more details go t the following link
http://moon-of-africa.blogspot.com/2009/01/ive-got-tag.html

 

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Salaam alaikum Farhana,

Could you PLEASE email me about this in detail, as in how should I deliver them to you and stuff like that ??
Do email me as soon as you see this .. !!!

Maryam .. :-)

 

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sisters,

Moon, jazaki'Allahu khair for the lovely tag. I finally have it done! Enjoy.

Maryam.. well.. you've already got my emails :D hope to see you again, insha'Allah.

Wa'alaykum as-salam
Love Farhana

 

At 5:28 AM, Blogger Fatou Thioune

i have amny clothes AND THEY ARE NOT NEW BUT THEY ARE NOT OLD TOO. IM JSUT NOT WEARING THEM ANYMORE BECAUSE IM HIJABI. BUT FOR CHILDREN T SHOULD FIT WHAT IS THE ADRESS

 

At 10:26 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,

Tabarak'Allah, it's wonderful to hear you're a hijabi :D

I'm sorry, but we are not collecting anymore clothing. Everything has already been taken to the main warehouse (an hour away from me) to be packed and shipped. Insha'Allah if we do any other projects (that require clothing) I'll let you know.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Love Farhana

 

At 1:09 AM, Blogger Unknown

Mashallah, may Allah swt bless you for your efforts. Very good site sister. Keep it up, inshallah ta'ala :D

 

At 2:11 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,

Ameen.
Jazaki'Allahu khair for dropping by, and for the lovely comment :D

Lots of Love
Farhana

 

At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Aksi Cepat Tanggap

visit http://act.id for For volunteerism, philantrophy dan humanism #LetsHelpRohingya

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts