my favoUrites
Monday, February 09, 2009
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuh

Thank you so much to all those that have tagged my in the past. I'm sorry I haven't got to some. Before I get any further behind, here is one from my dear sister Moon.


Favorite color: Olive Green & Burnt Orange.

Favorite perfume (guys): Anything that doesn't smell fruity (like some of the men these days... haha).

Favorite perfume (girls): Can't pick.

Pj brand: ? Are you serious?

Any Favorite clothes brand in general: I don't care for brand-anything.

Favorite person in the entire world: You, of course

Favorite country: One I haven't visited.

Favorite car: Most cars 'suped up.

Favorite sport: Bodybuilding (it's a sport). Okay... Hockey.

Favorite sport player/fighter: Ray & Schlierkamp.

Favorite spot in Southern Africa: Anywhere you can fish.

Favorite animal: Cheetah & Ibex

Favorite movie (Indian): ?? Don't watch any.

Favorite movie (American): Scarface, Shrek, and yes.. I really liked Lord Of The Rings.

Favorite singer: Does Santana count?

Favorite day in the week: Monday, because it's quiet.

Favorite time of the day: Evening, when I can read.

Favorite holiday season: Hibernating season (I'd say.. that starts around Nov.)

Favorite number: 1979 because that's all I can remember.

Favorite food: If I must narrow it down - Poutine.

Favorite chocolate: Something with caramel.

Favorite cartoon: 'Speedy Gonzales', 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles', 'Peep And The Big Wide World' - I could definitely list more.

Favorite blogger: You, because you're actually reading this.

Favorite Flavor Ice Cream: Cookies and Cream.

Mobile Brand: Don't own one. Yaaay!

Favorite name (girl): ...I don't have one.

Favorite name (boy): Armando.

Favorite hobby: That depends on the day.

Favorite room in my house: The kitchen - where all the food is!

Favorite Fruit: You.. and strawberries are good too.

Favorite Flower: Frangipani & Orchid.

Favourite Ayah from the Qu'ran: The verse of the Throne.

Favourite DRINK: Why is 'drink' in uppercase? should I be saying something like Bacardi?


And now you know a little too much about me.
I suppose I should tag someone... how about we make this a little fun. Who ever does this before Monday February 23, 2009.. I'll put your name in for a draw. Winner of course gets something. So just leave me a comment and link to your Favourites post.

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 12:50 PM | Permalink


10 Comments:


At 6:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Salam =) this is sure a funny post, i CANT be your fav fruit! LOL.

 

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest favourite fruit,

I pray you are feeling well. Wonderful to see you here!

Hey, hey.. I hope you planning to answer the Favourites questionnaire, I'd love to know more about you :D

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana

 

At 5:46 PM, Blogger Hajar Alwi

Assalamualaikum,

Fruity smelling men? Eeww~! Haha! And Speedy Gonzales ... sure missed that cartoon. :)

W'salam,
Hajar

 

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister Hajar,

Haha.. well.. don't a lot of the new colognes smell like they just came out of a fruit stall.. yaaay.

You can still catch some of the 'fastest mouse in all of Mexico' on youtube. Yes, yes.. I believe I've wasted time watching it there..haha :D

Take care
Love Farhana

 

At 9:37 AM, Blogger ZORRO

"Armando", ah?!!! Hum.... we must talk about this!! ha!!!

 

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest UmmUmar,

Haha.. no we must not talk about this :D

Lovely to see you here!

Take care
Love Farhana

 

At 12:47 PM, Blogger cindy

Interesting post. I am glad that I stumbled back to your site. i have been absent for quite sometime and really had no interest in writing. Have even questioned my faith and so I actually stumbled back to my blog site and questioned who was that person who began to write so much about Islam. I am thoughtless. Have give up trying to make sense of it all.
Anyway, love your blog. You are such an active Muslimah. God bless you.

ummabdurrahman

 

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,

AlhumduliLlah, I am very happy to hear from you. I remember your last post in regards to questioning your faith.. and was worried about you. I suppose we all have our good and bad days.. I can't claim everything makes absolute sense to me. Insha'Allah you are able to find answers to any questions you may have, and if there is anything I can do to help.. please feel free to email me.

Take care
Lots of Love
Farhana

 

At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Najeeba

Assalamualaikum,
Nice to know about you. And let me reply to ur question, what is my favourite book. It's not there in the book shelf. It is 'Islam between the east and west' by 'Alija Izetbegovic', the bosnian writer. A must read book for everyone.
Wassalam.

 

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister Najeeba,

Ramadaan Mubarak!

Jazaki'Allahu khair for the lovely comment.. and for letting me know your favourite book! I do love to read what others like.. so insha'Allah I shall check it out.

Hope I see you again :D

Lots of Love
Farhana

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts