Rainbow Eid Swap
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuh

My apologies for not posting or visiting your blog.

Every year we have an Eid gift swap/exchange. One intention is that sisters get to meet each other online and build a friendship that will insha'Allah last forever. It's been successful so far, alhumduliLlah.. so we're doing it again!

Have fun with it!!


Details of swap: Each participant will gift their partner. Think 'rainbow'.. go shop, mail the gift so they can receive it for Eid, and in between all this stay in touch (with them, not me).

Participants allowed: International (females only).

Ages allowed: All ages.

Cost Range: There is no limit and there should be no expectations on either side.

Rules:
1) Sent out gift- inform me and your swap partner.
2) Received gift - inform me and your swap partner.


Sign up due date: Thursday July 28, 2011
Partners will be emailed to you on: Sunday July 31, 2011
Gift must be mailed out by: So they get it for Eid (you do the math)


If you would like to participate, I will need to know the following information. (amtullah79@yahoo.ca) note: .ca NOT .com
Please email me the answers even if you have participated in a previous swap.


QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER
Name of swap: Rainbow Eid Swap
Blog/website url (if you have one):
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address:
Does your swap partner have your permission to post pics of your gift:
How did you hear about this swap:

Comments:



Participants to date:
- Hijabi Apprentice
- Yaney
- Umm Umar
- Rachelle
- Hafsa
- Kris
- Maria
- Shabana
- Zainab
- Hajar
- Haseeba
- Susan

Gift sent out are bold/color

Received:
- Shireen
- Shaalom2Salaam

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 6:28 PM | Permalink


7 Comments:


At 7:09 PM, Blogger Hijabi Apprentice

I'm in!!! Thank you!

 

At 8:21 PM, Blogger ZORRO

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Umm Umar

LOL, pressed the wrong button!!!
I meant to say, I'm in too!! ;)

 

At 3:28 AM, Blogger Unknown

I firstly visit hear and enjoy to read all......
nice site

Gifts to pakistan

 

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

As-salaamu'alaykum sisters,

I hope you're enjoying the swap so far.
If you know anyone else that wants to join, please let me know..I'm short one more participant.

Thanks for the visit Iqra.. :)

 

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Hijabi Apprentice

As Salaamu alaykum! I received my wonderful gifts and my gift was shipped but not tracked so I'm not sure if my partner has hers :(.

 

At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Hank Hendricks

Can you display some pictures of the items that you have in your inventory. I want to send an eid gift to my business colleagues in Pakistan

Send gifts to Pakistan from USA

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts