Free Magazine For Muslim Children
Thursday, January 27, 2011
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu everyone,

Just thought I'd spread some lovely news.. this might make all you homeschooling mothers happy.
There is a magazine out for Muslim children (MiniMuslimeen) that I do illustrations for, and for a limited time they are giving away a free issue. It's only to the first 100 people as far as I know, SO... if you are interested in receiving your copy, just email them at: info@minimuslimeen.com

.... and then.. once you receive your copy..come back here and give me some (constructive) feedback on the illustrations done by me. My name will be on the ones I've done. Insha'Allah I can learn from what you have to say.

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 3:16 PM | Permalink


4 Comments:


At 4:21 PM, Blogger C

Asalaamu Alaikum

Thanks so much!

 

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Wa'alaykum as-salaam dearest sis,

You are very welcome!! Enjoy :)

Love Farhana

 

At 7:39 AM, Blogger C

Asalaamu alaikum

Has anyone received theirs? I'm still waiting for mine.

 

At 1:22 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Wa'alaykum as-salaam my dearest sister,

Humm.. it really should NOT have taken this long!!!
Should I email them about it.. or do you want to? Let me know, and I'll get to it.

Thanks for the update.
Love Farh

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts