Care Bags Delivered
Thursday, March 25, 2010
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuh

Oh I am sorry my dear readers for the very delayed post. I’m around, but have no net connection so it makes it difficult to post.

Anyhooo… the 48 gorgeous Native Care Bags have been delivered (finally!) to an organization called Native Child right here in Toronto. They were very happy to receive them. This has been a project I’ve always wanted to do (before I even started blogging) and I’m thrilled WE were able to put them together.




Thank you very, very much to all those that helped.




Each bag included: two colouring books (a small and large one), crayons, a stuffed toy, stickers, a toothbrush, soap, a face towel, a pencil, erasers, a sharpener, a ruler and note book.

Donations came from sisters here in Canada, Singapore, Medina, UK, and the States. Thank you again ladies, it wouldn’t have been possible without your help.

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 10:19 AM | Permalink


5 Comments:


At 1:18 PM, Blogger Eva

Assalamu Alaikum,

MashaAllah looks great :) Alhumdulillah, may Allah reward you for organizing this!

 

At 8:17 AM, Anonymous jilbab

all thoses bags! I want one!!!

 

At 8:23 AM, Anonymous jilbab

mashallah, keep up the good work

 

At 7:58 PM, Blogger rika daniel

hi, farhana, thanks for visiting my blog, what a nice you doing this project, this is very touchy and inspired :). I also love children and hope someday could do many things to improve children around my community :)

 

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Hey Rika!!
So wonderful to see you here!

From reading your blog, it seems we have a lot in common!
As for helping the children in your community..if you're up for a project we can do together, please email me. (amtullah79@yahoo.ca).. I have a few ideas..maybe we do something.

Love Farhana

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts