My 10
Thursday, October 29, 2009
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuh

Well, well.. yes.. I am around. Sorry for the delayed update.

AlhumduliLlah I did receive my beautiful gift from the Ramadaan Swap Hunt. The idea was to send your swap partner ten gifts that represent items from out master list.



Thank you SO much Eva! I totally dig my gift! Now that I've finally taken a picture of it, I can eat the giant lollipop! haha
May Allah reward you for your kindness. Ameen.


Here's what I got:
  • Handmade: Bookmark made by a lady from Afghanistan
  • Pink: T-Shirt (just what I needed!)
  • Floral Design: Body lotion
  • Sunnah: Miswak
  • Artsy-Craftsy: Coloured wire (yaaay)
  • Practical: Beautiful notebook
  • Scented: Musk
  • To Wear: Chocolate Mask (how cool)
  • Shiny: Eye shade
  • To Read: Lost History book (this is my favourite - I've already started it!)
  • Sweet: Giant lollipop



  • Thank you to all those that participated. This years swap went very well.. alhumduliLlah we had a lovely group.

    So far I have only two blog posts to share, but I'll update the list if others post.
  • Crafty Muslimah
  • Yaney
  • Labels:

     
    posted by Sketched Soul at 9:23 AM | Permalink


    4 Comments:


    At 11:59 AM, Blogger C

    Asalaamu Alaikum

    Looks like my daughter sent you a lot of cool gifts. What a nice idea.

     

    At 1:07 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

    Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,

    Jazaki'Allahu khair for stopping by! :D

    Oh yes.. she certainly got me lots of cool gifts!

    Love Farhana

     

    At 5:38 AM, Anonymous dida

    ramadhan swap hunt? that's almost the same as in Indonesia, but that's slightly different

    a great idea, sister :)

     

    At 6:12 AM, Blogger Eva

    Assalamu Alaikum,

    oh! please add mine :)

    http://handmadebeginnings.blogspot.com/2009/11/ramadan-swap.html

     

    Post a Comment

    ~ back home
    Go to older posts

    Go to newer posts