Honest Scrap Tag
Sunday, July 26, 2009
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuh

I've been tagged by my dearest sister Umm Hibaat! Thank you for thinking of me.


Conditions of this award are:
Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true. Tag ten people with the award, and be sure to let them know they have been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do). Don’t forget to link back to the blogger who tagged you.

Oh my... humm... 10 huh? 3 not enough?

1) I prefer cooking withOUT exact measurements, even if I've never made the dish before.. ha!

2) I'm very punctual, alhumduliLlah - and I think it's inconsiderate to plan events assuming everyone is going to be late!

3) I'm attempting to learn Spanish - but I usually don't finish what I start *grin*

4) I don't like shopping - I know, I know..what's wrong with me?!

5) I prefer to eat with chopsticks instead of a fork.

6) I collect boxes - I don't know why.. I just LIKE them, and they like me.. and that's all that counts!

7) I like reading blogs where I can learn something - even if it's once in a while.

8) I get really happy when a Muslimah (that I don't know) answers my salaam - or even better says salaam to me first!

9) Two children have been named after me - insha'Allah that's a good thing.. lol

10) I find cook books fascinating - I can read them from cover to cover.



I tag: - Don't feel obligated to do it, I know not everyone likes tags.
  • Islamic Unit Studies
  • Yaney
  • Handmade Beginnings
  • Hijabi Apprentice
  • A Wayfarer's Journey
  • Shaalom 2 Salaam
  • The Muslim Homeschooler
  • Made By Claire
  • Chasing Jannah
  • Angeliquez
  • Labels:

     
    posted by Sketched Soul at 5:17 PM | Permalink


    13 Comments:


    At 2:40 PM, Blogger Eva

    Assalamu Alaikum sister!

    That's pretty amazing that you PREFER chopsticks over a fork, neat! Thanks for sharing a little bit about you.. I have no idea if I can come up with 10 things!

     

    At 6:30 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

    Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest Eva,

    Well.. yes, it took me a while to get used to chopsticks, but now I love 'em (even if the rest of my family thinks I'm weird)! :D

    Oh, I thought the same thing about coming up with 10 things.. and it wasn't that easy.. but ta-da.. I got it!

    Lots of Love
    Farhana

     

    At 12:13 AM, Blogger Desert Housewife A. (The Canadian in Jubail)

    Asalaamu `alaikum wa rahmatullah!!

    LoL I can def. connect with the 1st two options!!

    JazakiAllahKhair for tagging me, and dnt feel bad if I don't respond... I get tagged a lot but I dnt usually do them!!

     

    At 1:13 AM, Anonymous um almujahid

    assalamu alaykum

    I don't like shopping either, just the "food" one LOL!

     

    At 9:24 AM, Blogger Fruitful Fusion

    Assalaamu ALaykum,

    What a wonderful response to the tag ma sha Allah. Jazakillahu khayran for sharing! I knew you could do it!!! :D

     

    At 10:10 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

    Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sisters,

    Aalia, baraka'Allahu feeki.. no worries I don't get to all the tags I get either :D Thanks for the visit though!

    Um Almujahid, A pleasure to have you here. Hahaha.. oh yes, I agree with the food one!

    Fruitful Fusion, baraka'Allahu feeki. AlhumduliLlah, glad you like it! Haha..at least one us knew I could do it :D

    Take care
    Lots of Love
    Farhana

     

    At 11:31 AM, Blogger Ummu Noora

    salam sis..
    owowie zowie,you really can handle chop sticks better than forks?
    that's pretty impressive.lil me cant even hold two sticks together let alone eat with them!lol..

    thanks for the tag,i was late but i did your tag:-)

    lotsa lotsa love,
    Angeliquez

     

    At 1:39 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

    As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu dearest Angeliquez,

    Haha.. humm.. I don't know if I can handle it better, I just prefer it better :D

    Insha'Allah I shall check out your tag right away.

    Lots of Love :D
    Farhana

     

    At 5:42 AM, Blogger Ms.Unique

    Assalamualikum,

    Masha Allah! nice to know more about U .. :)

    And thanks for remembering me and visiting my blog ...

    Miss U too

    Loads of Luv N Hugs :)
    Ms.Unique

     

    At 2:12 PM, Blogger washi

    Assalaamu Alaikum Farhana, thanks for sharing. I can definitely relate to no 8 and 10 (even if I'm a non-cook :-D)

     

    At 2:51 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

    Wa'alaykum as-salaam wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sisters,

    Ms. Unique, wonderful to see you here.. as always. Insha'Allah you are doing well.

    Washi, I always find it hard to believe you're a non-cook! Especially since your are so creative in other things, tabarak'Allah.

    Thanks for the visit sisters.

    Love Farhana

     

    At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Love your responses.

    By he way you can link to me again (for the swap). I'm reopening my blog content. think I want to post my Ramadam preaparations and revelations.

    Thanks
    lifeAgift.wordpress.com

     

    At 2:21 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

    As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,

    Welcome back to the blogging world :D

    Thanks so much for letting me know, I've added it on.

    Lots of Love
    Farhana

     

    Post a Comment

    ~ back home
    Go to older posts

    Go to newer posts