Do YOU have what it takes?
Monday, March 14, 2011
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuh

I'd like to share a project.. an AWESOME project that Muslim Hands is running.


It's a ten day trek (June 13th - 23rd) to scale the peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro!!!! C'mon, how cool is that!!! Like the trek isn't brilliant enough.. the money raised (from sponsors) will go towards maternity clinics, training of midwives, essential medicines and pre and post-natal care for expectant mothers.

Mount Kilimanjaro Trek Details

I'm so stoked with this project.
Sisters can participate.. however you need a mahram. Which is why I wouldn't be going.. BUT insha'Allah I hope I can sponsor someone. So if you have no plans on participating, but would like to sponsor someone.. PLEASE email me (amtullah79@yahoo.ca), we can do it together.

Spread the word!!


Update:
Okay.. I found someone to help... brother Mohammed Faris. If anyone is familiar with Productive Muslim.. he's the dude who runs it.

If you would like to help sponsor him please check out: Kilimanjaro Challenge

Jazak'Allahu khair :)

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 1:37 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts