Qur'an Covers
Monday, November 17, 2014
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

Yes I am back!! ...although I'm not promising anything this time!
I've actually managed to get lots of things done on my very long break. Including the Mural I started way back in 2012 (I think...lol). Will post pictures and a video soon!

This is my latest sewing project. Qur'an covers!! I usually make the Qur'an bag, but I'm digging how the covers turned out. Will hopefully make more to sell on in my etsy store.


This was done for a gift swap. Aishah had picked "fabric" from my list of items and so I made her this. She was happy with it, alhumduliLlah.


This one is made for a little boy (9 years old) the inside lining is a camo print. I still have to get it to the person who ordered it...so not sure if he digs it or not.


....they make great gifts!! guess what everyone is getting for Eid...lol.. :D
Happy creating everyone.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 12:41 PM | Permalink


2 Comments:


At 8:25 PM, Blogger Farzeen

Assalaamu'alaykum

Ah..kicking things up a bit more eh? Looks great! I think the cover is a great idea, especially for the little ones who might forget the case somewhere :)

 

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Seda Sokulgan

I love your quran cover. How much does it cost and how long does it take?

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts