Fabric Bookmarks Trial Run
Monday, May 28, 2012
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

Fabric bookmarks!!!
I should really be doing other things, like working through my never ending list of "needs to be done right away" stuff! Anyway, I really love the idea of fabric bookmarks, so I was testing it out. They didn't turn out exactly what I had in mind.. so I'll have to go back to the 'drawing board', but still pretty in their own way.



I'm hoping to get them perfect so I can add them to peoples purchases when they shop at my etsy or zibbet store.

What's everyone else working on? Let me know, or share your blog link so I can check it out :)

Labels: ,

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 5:31 PM | Permalink


6 Comments:


At 1:53 AM, Blogger Fruitful Fusion

Ok I need to order something asap then! Lol!

 

At 7:03 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

LOL.. you're so cute! tabarak'Allah.
Thanks for the visit :)

 

At 11:55 AM, Blogger Salihah

Masha'Allah! Fun idea!

 

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Thank you :)

 

At 12:09 PM, Blogger Karima

My 10 year old daughter loves making fabric bookmarks!

 

At 5:01 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Hey Karima,
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Oh.. I need to meet your daughter than!! :)

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts