Dino Fatimah
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

I'm still sewing!! ... give me a month, I'm sure I'll get tired of it and find something else to do for a little while.


Anyway.. still going through Ikat's blog.. love, love this blog! This pattern is from her as well. Similar to the panda dress I did in the last post... however this one is the traditional shorts.. with a little dinosaur theme happening. I was trying to be creative..haha.. I'm very happy with the results and so is my niece.

The pattern is for a 3 year old. My niece is 2 years old, but tall for her age (tabarak'Allah).

Fatimah modeling the spikes for you. She was sick that day, but such a good sport about it.


This image is hand painted on. She picked the 'angry' dinosaur.


The back - dino spikes sewn in.

Now to work on my next sewing project *grin*

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 2:09 PM | Permalink


6 Comments:


At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Yusuf

That is amazing Farhana...mashaAllah.

 

At 6:05 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Thanks so much Yusuf, appreciate it :)

 

At 6:16 AM, Anonymous adi susanto

amazing

 

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Fruitful Fusion

Just saw this! It's so cute on cute Fatima ma sha Allah!

 

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Thank you so much Adi Susanto, and for the visit :)

Hey Fruitful Fusion, always so lovely to see you. Thank you! We are still waiting in a little more sunshine for her to wear it. :)

 

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Atie

Assalamualaikum!

Masya-Allah, you sew too! and I can see that you are a very creative person.. I adore that pinky spikes on the back. Will always come here to see more of your creations, Insya-Allah..

JazakAllahu khair!
Wassalam.

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts