Sisterhood
Thursday, December 29, 2011
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuh

The year is almost ending, and I've done a wonderful job of not keeping my blog up to date *lowers my head in shame*.. insha'Allah I'm hoping 2012 will be much better. I have a project on the way, and new tutorials and recipes I'd like to share, as well as more swapsssss! *everyone loves those*

Fortunately my sewing streak is still going - I've even surprised myself, usually it's off to the next project after a week. Here is a skirt I made. I've actually made a few in different colours but more or less the same style.


The front says "Sisterhood" in Arabic, this is my design and hand painted on by me. The back has it written in English. Would you have put a different word?


Please give me some feedback. Positive or negative (but constructive).

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 3:53 PM | Permalink


5 Comments:


At 5:28 AM, Blogger Athousandwordsplus

Could you make it a little shorter? Oh saaaay about a meter?

 

At 4:54 AM, Anonymous Lorena (sonido retro UK)

Very nice and very feline, for the print I mean.... :P
So where are you from, I am asking as you speak Arabic. Lovely language. The Arabians stayed in Spain for 800 years and contributed with many words to the Spanish language...
Lorena

 

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Athousandwordsplus

Yes I'm kidding SS. :-)

 

At 12:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Brooke likes this. A LOT!

 

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

LOL@tQ.. shorter huh.. :P I'll work on it..haha

Hey Lorena!! How are you? Always lovely to have you visit me. And thank you for comment. I know some words in Arabic, that's it. Yes you are correct about the Arabians in Spain. :)

Haha..thanks so much Booke!!

Thanks everyone for the visit. Appreciate it.

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts