Cargo Skirt
Thursday, June 21, 2012
As-salaamu alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

There is no 'real' pattern I can share with you, sorry, although I drew out a rough idea (at the bottom). I am however posting the pictures in hopes it will inspire you in some way or the other... it also looks really cute on my niece (tabarak'Allah).


It's actually a very simple skirt to make - two rectangles, an elastic waist band and a little imagination.


This is the right side of the skirt. I added a cargo pocket.


This is the left side of the skirt. I added eyelets, and laced a 'ribbon' I made through.


Rough outline of how to make it. If you are familiar with sewing, you should pretty much understand what I've drawn. If it's not very clear, just email me.. I'll send you the pdf file.

Happy sewing!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 6:48 AM | Permalink


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts