Helping Africa
Saturday, August 12, 2006
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

Today was a busy day. My first garage sale I have ever been part of... very interesting to say the least. This was a Charity Garage Sale, and all proceeds are to help those in Africa, like building wells for them, etc. Overall, it went really well, AlhumduliLlah! And thank you to all those that helped, I pray your reward for your effort and intention are in the Hereafter, insha'Allah.



If anyone is interested in donating funds for this project, in particular building wells in Kenya, please let me know, I'd be more than happy to send you further information on it, or direct you to someone who can help.

I know, I know.. it's not normal to shop at your own garage sale, but we did have good stuff (donated from others), so I also managed to get some books for the Welfare Centre, I'm very happy about this. Books make me smile. Hopefully I can get some recent pictures up of how the library at the Centre is looking.

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 6:51 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts