Love From Thailand
Friday, August 11, 2006
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Baraktuhu

Loooook at what dear Pa sent me! All the way from Thailand. She sent lots of other wonderful things, but I can't get over how beautiful these are. They are one of those things that I would have bought had I seen them in a store.
Thank you sooo very much Pa, I do appreciate it all. Maybe one day I can return the kindness, insha'Allah.


My new mission is to find things exclusive to Canada... they make wonderful gifts for those that don't get them. So far this is what I have come up with: Mint Chocolate Aero, Coffee Crisp, Red Rose Tea, Smarties, Maple Roasted Peanuts, Pure Maple Syrup, Twizzlers, Nesquik Chocolate Syrup, Tim Horton's Coffee, Poutine, Crispy Crunch... humm, that seems to be a lot of 'food'.
If others know of any products (or more food), please let me know.

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 11:22 AM | Permalink


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts