Mowgli Eid Cards
Saturday, July 21, 2012
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu
Ramadaan Mubarak everyone!

Making Eid cards is (was) the last thing on my Eid to-do list - I didn't want to do any Eid related things during Ramadaan, so happy I got everything completed in time, alhumduliLlah.

So our Eid has a Jungle Book theme to it. I use a theme every Eid, because it makes it easy for me to decorate. The kids are so excited about this years plans! Insha'Allah it all goes well.


Wasn't very much to it. I used this template for Mowgli: Template - but I drew in the face details.


I've never been very good at making cards, and I'm not sure why.. but I did enjoy making these!


May Allah accept your fasts, good deeds and good intentions. Ameen.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 3:22 PM | Permalink


3 Comments:


At 5:08 PM, Blogger deros

Ramadan Kareem

 

At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Ramadan Mubrak! The cards look great!

 

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Jazakum'Allahu khair sisters for the visit :)
Hope your Ramadaan is going well so far.

Thank you Alice, I think I'm going to continue 'practicing' card making, I enjoy it..but they don't turn out exactly how I picture it in my mind :/

xx

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts