Ramadaan Masjid
Monday, July 02, 2012
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmtu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

In 2006 (yes my blog is old - so am I).... I did a post on a Ramadaan Surprise box. I had used the tutorial from a site which showed a simple box with sections, and I decided it would look cool as a masjid. Anyway, the tutorial link no longer works and I've had so many requests.. I decided to re-do the whole thing for YOU! - you're welcome *grin*

 
Here is the PDF file, if for some reason you can not download it, email me and I'll send you a copy.
Ramadaan Surprise Box

It's not a 'simple' craft... so if you decide to make it - you really love your child *cheesy grin*
 

They are different things you can fill the box with. 
This particular box is for three children. One child is only 2 years old, so I’ve put a candy in for her, and she'll learn the numbers (30 days) and it'll give Ramadaan that specialness it deserves.
The other two children will get a candy as well as a piece of paper where they will write their charity
(sadaqa) for the day - in hopes they will learn about giving, and realize how much they can accomplish in a month.

Other options:
- add small (loot bag type) toys
- add a date for each day
- add a short hadith to read each day
- add a short sentence about Ramadaan (i.e: Allah gave us the Qur'an in Ramadaan).

If you have any other ideas, please share.
AND feel free to show me how you're surprise box turned out, I would LOVE to see it.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 2:09 PM | Permalink


4 Comments:


At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

WOW....Masha'allah...i love it! I need to make one too insha'allah...

 

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

Jazak'Allahu khair :)
... if you make one, please show me pics, love seeing what others come up with.

 

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Sophia

love it! can you please send me the link for tutorial?

 

At 8:54 PM, Blogger Unknown

A Salam alaykoum :-)
Can you please send me the link for the tutorial, I can not download the file above, thank you, baraka Allah fiki :-)

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts