Eid Wishes
Thursday, October 11, 2007
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

Eid Mubarak! (that's for Saturday to all my local brothers and sisters) I don't know when the rest of you are celebrating, but would love to hear about it!

I pray you have a wonderful Eid, and insha'Allah we get to see another Ramadaan! Eat a cookie (or two) for me.


For all my dear sisters who participated in the Accessorize My Hobby Swap, jazak'Allah! The swap was a success because of YOU... (yes, you!). May Allah Most High reward you for your good intentions, and show your kindness as you have shown to others. Ameen. I hope we get to see you in future swaps, insha'Allah.


Most of the pictures from the swap are up. I'm missing two. One of them is what's in my box! One of the pretty boxes at the top has my name on it! I thought I'd wait for Eid to open it, insha'Allah.. so keep checking the album for updates.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 6:31 PM | Permalink


6 Comments:


At 1:07 PM, Blogger purvis

Masha Allah, sister, you did a great job organizing this. I really enjoyed putting together my swap partner's present, and I LOOOOOOOOOVED what she gave me! What a great thing to do during Ramadan.

 

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest Purvis,

Oh so wonderful to see you this end!

I am so happy you enjoyed both putting the gift together and receiving your wondeful gift. I look forward to having you join us in future swaps, insha'Allah.

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana

 

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Robyn

Eid Mubarak!

 

At 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

eid mubarak

 

At 6:03 AM, Blogger wayfarer

Eid Mubarak sis!

 

At 5:54 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu,

My dear Robyn and Wayfarer, jazak'Allah for the wishes, always a pleasure to see you both, alhumduliLlah. I hope you had a lovely Eid. (I still can't believe it's over!)

Md. sakib almahmud, jazak'Allah for dropping by my end, very much appreciated. I hope I get to see more of you, insha'Allah.

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts