blessings in My life
Friday, November 30, 2007
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

It's just amazing how many extraordinary people I have met through my blog, alhumduliLlah. Thank you all for your comments, thoughts, ideas, participation, friendship and love. And to those who read but never comment.. my love goes out to you too!

One of those many special people, is my dear sister Gulnarita.


Thank you soooooooooo much Gulnarita!
May Allah Most High bless you, and give you good in this world and in the next. Ameen. (c'mon people, say Ameen)

I love the gift!, subhan'Allah, it was a total surprise! I'm in lala-land as to what to make now, with all the wonderful ideas in the bookS, and all the gorgeous fabric I have to work with.. you are such a sweet friend! masha'Allah.

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 11:48 AM | Permalink


3 Comments:


At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

Ms. Farhana how you been?

 

At 3:04 PM, Blogger J Lev

ohh!! gl33 !!!!! you are velcome.

I hope they are useful to you. :* mmmmwahhh!!

♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

 

At 5:23 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dear brother and sister,

Wow.. Believer.. 2 surprises in a day! AlhumduliLlah, I am well.. jazak'Allah for stopping by and asking. I pray things at your end are well. So are you officially back?? :) My list always has space for you.

Gulnaritaaaaaa..oh I think they will be plenty-useful :) Jazak'Allah!

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts