Cowboy Costume
Friday, September 28, 2012
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

One of the best gifts I've ever given my nephew is a "tickle trunk". A trunk filled with dress-up clothes. The beauty is I can add to it every year, other children enjoy it, they spend ours using their imagination and I get a kick out of making different outfits to add.


I've made this cowboy costumes four times. For these two guys, and the one in the tutorial were for two girls.


It's pretty simple to make, although you do need to know how to sew. They turned out better than expected.


It works best with a thick, stiff fabric... especially with the chaps. I used canvas since I have a never ending supply that I'm supposed to be painting..haha

Here is the tutorial:  Cowboy/girl Costume

Anyone who uses the tutorial, I'd love to get some feedback from you. I have a habit of condensing things.. so I'm not sure if there is enough info, etc.



I do not celebrate Halloween, before I get questions about that.  If anyone is interested is knowing more about why - this lecture is short and wonderful.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 3:07 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts