1+1=4
Wednesday, August 16, 2006
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

Well.. hum.. my attempt to put the Unity Mural together didn't work out so well. I know I'm not that great at math.. but this is pathetic!.. my calculation for something went somewhere..hehe. Insha'Allah tomorrow I shall give it another try. I am definitely going to try and get it as perfect as I can, especially since so many sisters have put so much time and effort into each beautiful canvas square, and are patiently waiting to see the outcome. Jazak'Allah Khayr for your patience.

While we are on about murals, has anyone tried painting a mural on canvas? I'd be very interested in hearing about it, please and thank you. Insha'Allah I shall tell you how things go tomorrow..

On a happier note, is there a bigger compliment than someone actually offering to buy a 'creation'!!..nooo there is not. A sister made my day when she asked if she could purchase my floral bag. (Thank you)

Ahh.. the joy of making things is endless I tell ya!!... even after it goes to someone else, it's a happy memory *smile*

Labels:

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 4:52 PM | Permalink


3 Comments:


At 4:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

Salams
Jazakallah for your comment on BreatheIslam blog.

Mashallah you have a nicely designed blog here and some of your work looks great.

Keep up the good work.
Wasalam

 

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Card_Maker

Salam

Jazakallah for the comments in my blog. I hope I have time to come back and read more about your interesting creations.

My card site is back online if your interested.

Wassalam

 

At 5:57 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu Ahmed and Card-Maker

Thank you for the comments, much appreciated.

I shall check it out Card-Maker, and insha'Allah add your link here.

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts