Crooked Little Square
Sunday, August 20, 2006
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Baraktuhu

An update on the Mural... which I started all over again. It is/was well worth it. I've attached all the canvas squares that I have received, can you believe I am still waiting for a few more. Anyway, it is looking so beautiful! Insha'Allah the Welfare Center will be pleased with it.

AlhumduliLlah that is turning out well, and Fabric Land had a sale.. that's good news too!! So I bought some fun pink fabric which I have plans for. I won't give it away, incase it turns out to be a big flop. Tomorrow I hope to work on that, and if all goes well, insha'Allah I shall post some pics.


I gave crocheting a try over the weekend. Humm well, I think I'm actually getting the hang of it.. not enough to show anyone..hehe But I usually learn better when I know I'll end up with something other than a crooked little square *grin*, so I'm going to look for an easy pattern and take a stab at it. Crooked or not, it was fun!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 6:45 PM | Permalink


2 Comments:


At 7:32 PM, Blogger Barb Ess

Salaam;

I'm not generally a big fan of pink, but I adore that fun and happy print! I am sure your project will be a great success, insha'Allah, and I can't wait to see the result! :)

 

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Sketched Soul

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dear sister,

Thank you for the comment :)

Oh yes.. well, I do like all colours, but green always wins!!.. so I try and get other colours as much as possible. (most of my closet is green..hehe)

What is your favourite colour?

I haven't yet started this project, humm... I don't even have an excuse *grin* maybe I'll leave it for Monday, or Tuesday :)

Ma'salaama
Farhana

 

Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts