Perfume Hadith
Thursday, October 18, 2012
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu

I've been so busy, haven't had much time to post.. sorry.
I'm in the process of painting a picture!! It's for the kitchen, not that exciting, but it does feel nice to be painting again.... and definitely a wake up call on how much more I need to practice *sigh*
...anyway, I'm also taking sewing classes, but for drafting patterns! So far it's great.. something I've always wanted to learn. And I've finally finished crocheting my nephews 'football' kufis (skull caps) - will take pics soon.

In the meantime, here is this weeks hadith coloring page for the children. Another one I had fun with.


Click to enlarge - Print 'landscape.


Comment: Teach your children that the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wa-salaam) loved perfume/fragrances. And although he never refused this particular gift (as the hadith states) it is not part of Islam to refuse any gift from someone - even something small (and may 'seem' insignificant to you). It may be the only item that person could give, and Allah knows what's in their heart when they gave it to you.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Sketched Soul at 12:47 PM | Permalink


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home
Go to older posts

Go to newer posts